A regional law firm with a specialist personal injury department seek a Chartered Legal Executive or highly skilled non-qualified fee earner to join their Personal Injury department based in Grantham. You will be managing a mixed personal injury caseload consisting of EL/PL and RTA matters. Therefore candidates with a strong skill set in a variety of personal injury areas are encouraged to apply.
This law firm offer a relaxed working environment, with a great work life balance and a friendly team. The offices are easy to access and have free parking for those who drive.
- Working in the Personal Injury department, you will be responsible for progressing a large caseload of existing files from start to completion including MOJ, pre litigated and litigated matters.
- Cases will consist of EL/PL and RTA claims on both the fast track and multi track.
- It is vital that you have a proven history of managing a variety of personal injury files and would be confident to step into this role and hit the ground running
- You must be able to manage matters up to and including trial
- You will display organisational skills, be able to manage a diverse workload, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- You will have well developed spoken and written communication skills, be a team player with an ability to act on your own initiative
- You will also assist with the development of junior staff
- Your hard work and development as an integral part of a specialist team will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Free on site parking available
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job