Candidates must have PI experience or Credit Hire experience. Ideally looking for candidates with experience of both but it’s not essential.
- Investigate and proactively manage your own caseload of personal injury claims
- Provide excellent customer service and negotiate with insurers and solicitors on quantum and liability
- Achieve cost efficient conclusions
- Ability to identify any potential fraud by using the fraud indicators
- Build strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Adherence to agreed personal handling authority limits, referring to line manager or senior handler for authorization where activity exceeds such limits
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication skills, to include both verbal and written
- Good understanding of indemnity and liability arguments
- Have experience of negotiating third party claims
- Have experience of negotiating GTA and/or Non GTA Credit Hire Claims
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines and to take ownership for your own work
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- You must be organised with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Some knowledge of court procedures relating to TP, PI or Credit Hire.
- Have experience of negotiating MOJ and/or Non MOJ claims to conclusion.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.