Our client based in Cardiff is looking for a Personal Injury Claims Handler who can recognize the importance of having transport to hand and can help valued clients in providing expert assistance in these situations.
You will have full responsibility for each individual insurance claim you deal with. The key to success will be constant contact with all stakeholders to ensure first class customer service. You`ll also be involved in some investigation, negotiation, assist with settlement of claims and help in liasing with underwriters, solicitors and third parties.
You will have/be:
- Knowledge of motor and personal injury claims handling
- Knowledge of £50 k + personal injury claims would be an advantage
- Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Ability to work to monthly targets and be able to demonstrate that you are a team player
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- IT literacy
If you would like to discuss further please contact Kate at Pertemps Cardiff on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job