We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Motor Personal Injury Claims Negotiator to join our Personal Injury Third Party Claims team in Haywards Heath.
As a Personal Injury Claims Negotiator, you’ll be required to proactively manage and efficiently process a portfolio of third party bodily injury claims from the outset to conclusion.
Knowledge, & experience
- Motor claims experience with a minimum of two years working within a bodily injury claims environment
- Technical expertise with exposure to whiplash and moderately serious bodily injury claims, including but not limited to minor fractures and psychological trauma
- Experience in dealing with None portal and MOJ portal claims
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of regulatory framework relating to motor claims
- Knowledge of Scottish, NI and foreign jurisdictions an asset
Skills & behaviours
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Embrace, embed and incorporate the company values
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- A highly organised and proactive approach
- Able to evidence a thorough approach to claims handling
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strives to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'