Can you stand in our clients customer's shoes? Most of us know that being in a motor accident or the theft of your car can be distressing. Our clients recognises the importance of having transport to hand and can help their valued clients in providing expert assistance in such situations.
As a Personal Injury Claims Handler you will have full responsibility for each individual insurance claim you deal with. The key to success will be constant contact with all stakeholders to ensure first class customer service. You will also be involved in some investigation, negotiation, assisting with settlements of claims and help in liaising with underwriters, solicitors and third parties.
Our clients claims can be diverse, so you will need to have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on.
You will have/be:
- Knowledge of motor and personal injury claims handling
- Knowledge of £50k + personal injury claims would be an advantage
- Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Ability to work to monthly targets and be able to demonstrate that you are a team player
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- IT literacy
- Customer Service
- Personal Injury
- Motor Claims