Personal Injury Claims Experience?
***Must have Personal Injury Claims Experience***
Salary: £20,000-£30,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am-5pm
Location: Tunbridge Wells
About the Company:
My client is a leading personal line insurer that has won awards across the board for its products and for staff training and recognition. They are currently rated highly in the top 30 big companies to work for in the UK and currently have the Platinum Award for investing in people.
Your role as a Third Party Claims handler is to look after your customer. You will do this by managing a caseload of people not insured by the company, but at fault in the accident and ensuring the effective recovery and fixing of their vehicle. You will complete this whilst keeping the cost of repairs low and negotiating a low settlement figure.
- Managing caseload of claims in accordance with the claims philosophy.
- Adhering to agreed personal authority limits, referring to line manager for authorisation where activity exceeds such limits.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Responding promptly and pro-actively to incoming telephone calls and correspondence by use of telephone, e-mail and letter.
- Using strong negotiation to keep claims sots low and achieve most economical settlement figure.
- Prioritising workload to maintain good file
- Ensuring discipline with an effective diary system which ensures that cases are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Pro-actively managing personal training and development requirements.
- Undertaking general claims tasks, as required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
- Ability to work with flexibility in a proactive claims environment
- Good market knowledge
- Good commercial awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"