Can you stand in the customer`s shoes? Being in a motor accident can be distressing and my client recognises the importance being able to help their valued customers in providing expert assistance in such situations.
As a Personal Injury Claims Handler you will have full responsibility for your own caseload from investigation to settlement of the claim liaising underwriters, solicitors and third parties.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury claims Handler to join a leading and award winning insurance business based in Glasgow City Centre.This position comes as a result of growth and my client can offer you a working environment that focuses on your development & progression, a comprehensive training programme, competitive benefits package & the opportunity to work with a reputable, growing business.
Some of what you'll do:
- Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
- Manage your own caseload of claims from day 2 to completion
- Effectively persuade the third party to settle the claim in the most efficient way
- Resolve complex complaints from customers.
- Process and Systems
- Handle and process TP and Personal Injury claims up to £7,500 accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure the claim details are checked for possible fraud/Large Loss indicators.
- Ensure all third party claims are checked for possible personal injury claims expediently and efficiently
You will be have previous experience in a Personal Injury Insurance environment and be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation and decision making skills and be a team player with a positive attitude whilst being proactive and highly motivated.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- "insurance" AND "personal injury"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job