One of South yorkshire's leading personal injury firms are looking for a Senior personal injury auditor to join its expanding team in Sheffield.
To manage the performance, and provide guidance and support to Team leaders based at the Sheffield site. The post holder will be required to take ownership and responsibility for daily operational matters as well as the longer terms development of business opportunity.
To be able to motivate, lead and manage team performance ensuring delivery of robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on client outcomes, to generate fee income and to contribute to the general success of the site and business as a whole.
The position requires a driven, confident and enthusiastic approach to develop and expand the teams, ensuring team managers deliver a client focused, profitable service.
- Manage team performance in line with business and team objectives, be accountable for their performance and drive delivery against the agreed KPIs.
- Conduct monthly, documented 1-2-1 meetings, and quarterly reviews for all direct reports.
- Provide effective people management to Team Leaders and drive agreed behaviours.
- Ensure that the teams are achieving the right outcome for clients and optimising each client's claim.
- To manage resourcing and workloads across the site, including recruitment.
- Ensure the teams deliver an excellent level of customer service, are managing the client expectations and proactively progress claims.
- Managing risk within the teams, including completion of Supervisor entries, producing and monitoring relevant reports.
- To highlight any potential risks to senior managers and the Compliance department.
- Analyse daily MI, and manage Team Leaders to ensure any necessary adjustments are made.
- Keep up to date with all industry changes including case law, legislation and other matters of relevance.
- Liaise with Senior Management and HR regarding employee issues.
- Handle complaints in accordance with the firm's internal Complaints Procedure.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
Experience and Knowledge;
- Qualified Solicitor, Member/fellow of CILEx or experienced Case handler with at least 5 years' case handling experience in the personal injury sector.
- Commercially minded, and able to see opportunities to optimise outcomes on cases, both for the client and the firm.
- Ability to compile and analyse data and take action according to the results
- Previous team management experience to include achieving objectives, performance management, motivating staff
- Ability to provide clear direction and take accountability for performance and objectives
- High standard of quality of work, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead by example. Confidence to challenge accepted working practices and offer solutions.
- Experience in presenting data to an audience in a straight forward way.
For more information please contact Robert Addy on or click apply today.
- personal injury manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job