The role is focussed on providing allround administrative support to the Head of Health and Safety.
As the successful applicant you will be given a clear progression path and the opportunity to take on company funded training to develop your career. There is a competitive salary on offer and the opportunity to join a great company!
You must be able to drive and have a car to be considered for the role as you will be required to work from their satellite offices at least one day a week.
The role will include:
- preparing reports
- compiling compliance administration
- act as first point of contact and gate keeper
- assist with audit preparation
- coordinate and take minutes in monthly meetings
- resolve or escalate any queries
- taking telephone calls
- general office duties
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office applications;
• Good admin skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Good time management skills and proven people skills;
• Willingness to undergo training;
• A full clean Driving License is also a requirement.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job