Our client is a Financial Services firm that offers a broad range of services to help clients manage their wealth and achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives.They are looking to hire a Personal Client Assistant to join their team at Glasgow;
* The role of PCA supports advisers and clients alike in their goals. PCAs report to Senior PCAs or the Personal Client Assistant Manager (PCAM) within Adviser Practices.
* Adviser and Client Support for new business and client servicing
* Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Accurate and timely data entry onto CRM
* Arranging appointments and diary management
* Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
* Call management/ Client contact
* Data Collection on client portfolios
* Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
* Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
* Managing cash balances and cash movements
* Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
* Preparing valuations
* Assisting Advisers with fact find input
* Archiving documents
* Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
* Task and workflow management on back-office system
* Awareness and ability to apply the Practice Manual methodology
* Document Management
* General ad hoc admin duties
* Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
* Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
* Previous financial services experience is preferable
* Excellent attention to detail
* IT skills
* Team Player
* Good communication skills - verbal and written
* Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
* Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
* Ability to multi-task
* Demonstration of Initiative
Please note this job specification is a guide and current duties of the job can be varied from time to time. The job holder may be expected to carry out other duties as may be requested of him/her that are deemed to be within their capabilities.