Personal Care Assistant
Do you have experience working with children or young people? Are you passionate about working with young adults who have special educational needs and physical disabilities? Do you have a loving and nurturing personality?
The School - Haringey, London
Timeplan Education are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a mixed needs special secondary school located in the London Borough of Haringey. This SEN Specialist College provide education and training to young adults with severe physical disabilities or profound learning disabilities designed to help their pupils gain greater independence in their adult life. The school also offer post-college services where they offer a variety of classes ranging from activities such as atmospherics and rebound therapy, whilst their college shop provides the ideal setting for vocational training in retail and customer services. The school are dedicated to investing their expertise and resources in preparing their young pupils for life beyond school, equipping them with confidence and upskilling them to increase their employment chances and enhance their opportunity of living an abundant, well-rounded adult life.
Person Specification -Personal Care Assistant - Haringey, London
- Ideally candidates will hold a fully enhanced DBS, child and adult, qualification within Childcare and will have at least 6 months' experience of working with young children or adults with special educational needs and disabilities. Should you not have a DBS, we can apply for one when you come in to register
- Willing to undertake personal care tasks such as changing nappies and toileting.
- Supporting service users with feeding.
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Gentle, kind and friendly
This position is paying £9.50 - £12 per hour and you will be paid on a weekly basis.
Timeplan Education offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Time Plan Education is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the disclosure and barring service.
To apply please send your CV to Nahid - or alternatively to discuss further, please call on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'