- Required to work with a physically disabled, wheelchair dependant young gentleman in LE14 area of Leicestershire.
- Minimum 20hrs (up to 40 hours available) per week.
- From £9.00 per hour minimum (depending on shift type).
Job Description & Requirements:
- Day & waking night shifts required & weekends worked on a rota basis.
- Complex care package, to work as part of a team.
- Friendly & outgoing also able to work on own initiative & be motivational to client.
- All personal care / hygiene & social care involved.
- Experience in moving, handling, hoisting & tracheostomy care would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Applicant must be over 25yrs of age and hold a full UK driving licence for at least 5yrs as required to drive client's own adapted vehicle.
- Up to date DBS required.
- Non-smoker preferred.
- When applying, please quote the Reference: JE