Personal Banker - Manchester
PERSONAL BANKER ROLE - Manchester
£18-20k - Permanent role
My client, an international bank with a growing branch network in the UK, is seeking a exceptionally customer focused individual with retail banking experience.
To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients' relationships.
This role will suit a candidate with a minimum 3-6months of retail banking experience, ideally in a customer service/cashier role.
· Identifies and pursues sales opportunities through client referrals, internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
· Delivers superior customer service, promptly handling all calls and emails received; fosters strong customer relations and actively promotes the bank as the preferred provider of banking services.
· Establishes and maintains the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries and complaints are addressed in a prompt and amenable manner and where applicable, directed to the relevant department on the client's behalf.
· Identifies and pursues opportunities to cross sell products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
· Fosters and maintains a welcoming, professional and service oriented atmosphere within the banking hall.
· To support the branch's business development initiatives by promoting and attending business development and sales events.
· To process 'new account' applications including NRI, postal service and other miscellaneous service requests.
· Preparation of DCS for service requests.
· To handle all postal service requests.
· To prepare AML Risk Matrix and check lists for account opening.
· Responsible for logging and maintenance of postal register.
· Designated as cover for the alternate Personal Banker position as and when required.
· Responsible for operating cash and attending to customers and maintenance of the cash register, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the bank.
· Responsible for processing of Remittances.
The role is great step in to retail banking and with lots of opportunity to grow with the bank!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- RETAIL BANKING
- RETAIL BRANCH
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'