We are currently hiring for a Personal Banker for one of our Clients to be based at Leicester. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients’ relationships.
- Identifies and pursues sales opportunities through client referrals, internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
- Delivers superior customer service
- Establishes and maintains the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to cross sell products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
- To support the branch’s business development initiatives by promoting and attending business development and sales events.
- Responsible for operating cash and attending to customers and maintenance of the cash register, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the bank.
- Responsible for processing of Remittances.
- Responsible for the maintenance of AML format for Cash of more than £9000 on a daily basis.
- Responsible for despatching cheques for remittances.
- Undertakes any other responsibility as delegated by the Area Branch Manager or so designated senior officer
- Prior experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent Networking skills.
- Excellent Sales Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Retail Sales experience.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport; be friendly and personable and looks for ways to benefit the customer’s financial relationship.
- Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills.
- Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs.
- Candidate must have experience in a similar role within Banking Industry.
- Flexible to work on weekends (Candidates would be required to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays a month)
- Working pattern: Monday-Sunday, 40h per week
If this is a role you feel you could excel in to take advantage of the excellent career options please apply below.
- Customer Service
- Personal Banking
- retail banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job