Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting a Personal Assistant for a large public sector organisation based in Lancashire. The role is on an initial 4-month contract with possibility of extension, pays £12-15 per hour, and provides remote working opportunities.
- Act as Personal Assistant to Board of Directors
- Provide high quality administrative, secretarial and organisational support
- Arrange, co-ordinate and attend meetings
- Deal with incoming correspondence on behalf of directors
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and external organisations
- Take on a high degree of responsibility
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible working approach, using own initiative to take on varying tasks
- Comfortable with diary management
- Effective minute taking skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'