Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Our client are looking for a passionate and driven Personal Assistant to support their Directors by proactively managing their diaries and supporting the team with all their goals and projects. A Personal Assistant is very much at the heart of their company, proving invaluable support in the day-to-day running of the business. You will be expected to learn and understand a variety of day to day business functions resulting in a wide range of daily responsibilities. As a Personal Assistant you will be a key part of the team, working very closely with the directors ensuring a smooth running of the company and their personal lives.
Based at the heart of Canary Wharf normal workings hours are 8:30AM - 5.00PM, however you will be expected to complete the hours necessary to achieve the expected company standards and performance.
They were one of the fastest growing companies throughout the UK last year placing No 20 in the prestigious ‘Top Start Ups 100’ awards.
Large growth prospects throughout the company including development to managerial positions or Executive Personal Assistant as the business continues to grow in the future. So, if you are ambitious, highly driven and looking for a rewarding career in an exciting, fast moving business then they are the company to work for.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing general administrative support to director and occasionally running errands and carrying out personal duties for director and/or his family
- Complex diary management and travel arrangement
- Responsible for the company credit card expenditures
- Answering the door and meeting and greeting clients and making teas and coffees
- Organising the office and maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment, flowers etc.
- Organising office maintenance, IT and repair
- Keeping the office database up to date with a client contact information
- Assisting other team members on an ad-hoc basis and maintaining the smooth running of the office
- Prepare and co-ordinate all paperwork relevant to meetings, note-taking
- Administrative support and event management
- Maintaining company documents e.g. tracking staff targets and progress
- Using online platforms to log high value FX transactions
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' prior experience in a support/PA role with experience of dealing with high profile and demanding individuals and be used to constantly thinking one step ahead of their boss
- High levels of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure and a strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Numeracy skills using excel
- Good motivational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- An extremely proactive and positive manner
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent Word, Outlook skills, Excel and familiarity with PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to stay calm in a busy and fast paced environment
- Forward thinking to deliver an efficient working office
As a valued employee, you will be entitled to:
- Working in the biggest financial district of London, Canary Wharf
- Employee pension scheme
- Trained by a team of highly driven successful people
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym membership on completion of probation
- Participate in regular company incentives (company nights out, competitions etc)
- End of month round up
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you feel like you meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'