The Client – Personal Assistant:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Personal Assistant for a temporary position for a period of 2-3 months based in the Liverpool area
The Role – Personal Assistant:
- Provide comprehensive office administration and team support by undertaking clerical and coordination activities to support service delivery within the Legal and Governance Function, which includes HSE, Data Protection and Insurance
- Perform budget management activities; including processing invoices and monitoring expenditure against budget where required.
- Provide Personal Assistant (PA) support to the Executive Director and other members of the Management Team as required.
The Person – Personal Assistant:
- Provide Personal Assistant (PA) support to the Executive Director and other members of the Management Team as required
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Office
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'