Personal Assistant - Immediate Start
Your new company
Hays Personal & Executive Assistants, are delighted to be working with a well known, established institution, based in Glasgow. Now requiring an experienced Personal Assistant to support two Senior Directors. A rare opportunity to work with a business that is internationally renowned.
Your new role
The role of Personal Assistant will cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and handling all calls on behalf of the Directors
- Optimisation of complex diaries and prioritisation of commitments
- Attending meetings, minute taking and circulation of action points
- Prepare correspondence and presentations
- Provide support to wider team and Board members
- Make decisions on urgent items
- Update and maintain departmental systems
- Assist with compliance on policy and procedures
- Lease with outside business partners and relevant institutions
- Organisation and coordination of both internal and external events
- Supporting in financial planning including budgets, expenditure and special projects.
- Undertake appropriate tasks and adhoc administrative duties as requested.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a professional candidate who has experience supporting senior directors. You will have the ability o manage your own work load and confident in decision making dealing with people at all levels both with in the organisation and external partners.
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate of pay, based in an organisation located near Buchanan bus station and both rail and underground links. Due to the urgent nature of this requirement, candidates must be available for interview at short notice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'