3 Month FIXED TERM CONTRACT
West End, London
£28,000 - £30,000 p/a
Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension scheme
THE COMPANY: You will be working for one of UK's leading property companies based in the heart of West End London.
We are looking for a PA/Secretary who has previously worked to this level within the property sector, therefore being able to 'hit the ground running'. The role will involve travel arrangements, diary management and a lot of social event planning. You will be working within the team that looks after all high end and VIP clients.
- Event coordination
- Organising a variety of client events from lunches to boat trips
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing papers for meetings
- Preparing ad-hoc presentations /reports
- Covering the phones and screening any calls needed
- Processing expenses
- General administrative ad hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience as a Team Assistant or Personal Assistant is ESSENTIAL
- Proactive and a real 'can do ' attitude
- You should have a good manner with clients and colleagues
- Great system skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
OUR MISSION: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'