£34,000 + Pension + Parking
This innovative local organisation requires a committed and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to provide support for their busy Director and senior management team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing a high level of PA support for the Director and the senior management team
- Typing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and agendas
- Managing dairy schedules, assessing priorities and re-allocating appointments if needed
- Collating paperwork for meetings and attending meetings to take minutes when needed
- Providing support for events and conferences and co-ordinating travel requirements
- Booking meeting rooms, preparing required equipment and arranging refreshments
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'