This is an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a well-established Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain based in South Birmingham. This is a 12 month contract. This will be supporting both the HR Director and the CFO.
Our client is a well-established Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain based in South Birmingham.
The daily responsibilities for the Personal Assistant will be tasks such as complex diary management for both the HRD and CFO, complex inbox management, gate-keeping, assisting in meetings, taking minutes in meetings, booking meeting rooms, preparing presentations using PowerPoint, collating and managing expenses, arranging both UK and overseas travel and accommodation, liaising with internal and external Stakeholders in a professional manner, typing letters, creating reports, assisting with the creation of HR contracts and other HR duties and a variety of other relevant tasks.
The successful Personal Assistant will:
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident in communicating with people at all levels of business
- Have first class organisation skills
- Be able to prioritise workload effectively, at times managing multiple duties at once
- Have excellent IT skills and be confident in the use of programmes such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have a professional and confident telephone manner
- Work with absolute discretion at all times, ensuring matters are dealt with in a confidential manner
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant to work on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Some knowledge of HR would be desirable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'