This is a temporary opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a well established Building and Construction organisation in South Birmingham.
The client is a well established Building and Construction organisation in South Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the Personal Assistant will be daily duties such as providing full administrative and secretarial support to the HR Director on a daily basis including tasks such as travel arrangement both UK and overseas, complex diary management ensuring all details are managed and organised accurately including global meetings are booked in correct time zones, arrangement of daily meetings including booking rooms and ensuring they are fully equipped, regularly liaising with Stakeholders in a professional and confident manner - ensuring a high level of professionalism is adhered to at all times, event management duties such as supporting the HR team with training events, acting as a gate-keeper with incoming calls, handling information with absolute discretion and sensitivity at all times, working with other PA's across the business to ensure the business is running as smoothly as possible, preparation of presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, drafting correspondence letters on behalf of the HR Director and HR team, expense handling and processing, providing secretarial support to other Seniors when other PA's are on annual leave and a variety of other relevant adhoc duties.
The successful Personal Assistant will:
- Have outstanding organisational skills
- Be confident on supporting a Senior HR Professional
- Be able to prioritise work effectively, ensuring tasks are delivered in certain time frames to certain standards
- Have excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have a very high level of communication skills, both written and verbal, ensuring all communication is done in a professional, personable and confident manner
- Be able to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Be able to liaise with internal and external Stakeholders
- Have a pro-active, can do attitude
- Be willing to assist other areas in the business as and when needed
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have strong HR knowledge
This is a temporary assignment for a candidate who can start immediately after a one stage interview. Please do not apply if you are not available for work immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'