The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of Department and provide an administrative function. Ideally the candidate will have experience in a legal or non-legal small practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly payroll and pension processing with Sage 50 Software
- Carrying our health and safety workstation assessments
- Maintaining holiday and sickness absence records
- Assisting with quarterly reviews
- Being a Dementia Champion (training will be provided)
- Mental Health First Aider (training will be provided)
- Dealing with requests for training, booking accommodation and travel
- Processing invoices
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Department.
- SAGE50 payroll
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Excellent time management
- Modern IT skills to include excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'