An opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to support the senior management team for an international business operating group. As a Personal Assistant you will be providing administrative support to Directors, ensuring they are able to execute their business objectives and activities effectively.
Your Main Responsibilities as a Personal Assistant will Involve:
- Managing diaries and proactively arranging meetings and travel where priorities are constantly changing
- Helping to manage the Directors email accounts - filtering and acting on email content
- Ensuring Head Office processes are adhered to including Concur, Success Factors, etc
- Acting as first port of call for telephone queries when Director are away from the office
- Managing small projects as directed by the Directors
- Assisting in scheduling and management and tracking of key actions from team meetings
- Co-ordinate and produce packs for regular meetings, scheduling pre-meetings as required
- Documenting preparation (e.g. presentations, communications briefs, letters)
- Liaising with internal and external personnel and visitors
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience of providing secretarial and executive administrative support at Director Level
- Experience of managing business administration processes
- Ability to manage challenging and conflicting priorities
- Expert user of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to appropriately deal with sensitive, confidential and privileged information
What we're looking for in you:
- You will be a highly organised and helpful professional, with the ability to prioritise and manage various tasks.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as being able to exercise independent judgement in dealing correspondence, e-mails and meeting requests. Able to articulate problem solving abilities.
- To be successful you must have a diplomatic and tactful manner and be capable of working under your own initiative.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; PA; personal assistant;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'