Our client requires an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Personal Assistant. Working directly for the Owner/Managing Director of the practice you will be responsible for performing a number of PA duties at a high level putting the needs of the MD at the forefront of all aspects of the role.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, attentive, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks with high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Assertiveness, a sense of humour, can do attitude and not easily offended coupled with faultless organisational skills with the ability to make decisions under pressure are all qualities that are required.
Ideally from a small/medium size business
- Assist the MD in ALL aspects to ensure the smooth operation of their work, personal and sporting life, maintaining consistent communication.
- Co-ordinate high level communications on behalf of the MD including taking and screening calls, relaying messages, reviewing and responding to emails, maintaining reminders and interacting with high net-worth clients and senior executives.
- Plan, organise, control and monitor the MD’s diary to optimise his time management.
- Co-ordinating meetings with clients, colleagues, staff, Advisers and his senior management team. This is fast paced and can change quickly and often.
- Arrange travel and accommodation as and when required.
- Liaise with the Company Drivers and co-ordinate their diary for chauffeur requirements for meetings and events.
- Co-ordinate MD attendance at internal and external corporate events such as quarterly meetings, 121’s, golf days, hospitality, fund raising events, staff incentive events ensuring he is fully briefed and prepared for the expectations of him.
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external documents for the MD including overseeing the preparation of client files.
- Plan the MD’s time to ensure he can maintain all regulatory and compliance requirements for his role and document these accordingly.
- Control the client record management system for all aspects of MD’s clients. Manage CPD log and facilitate legal and regulatory record keeping.
- Arranging client birthday cards and presents.
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality.
- Sustain a high level of professionalism among staff and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as a personal assistant reporting directly to senior and/or executive management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become quickly familiar with Company specific programs and software.
- The ability to multi-task and to be results orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly and professional demeanour.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Office Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Senior Management
- Internal Staff
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'