Personal Assistant - On going contract
Londonderry, Northern Ireland
£9.62 Per Hr
DRM Resourcing are recruiting for our Global client who employ over 7,000 people in the UK & Ireland, with an annual revenue of over £2 billion. Its business is in enabling its customers to realise their objectives by exploiting information technology through its integrated product and service portfolio. This includes consulting, applications, systems integration, managed services and product for customers in the private and public sectors including retail, financial services, telecoms, Government, defence and consumer sectors.
The Role of the Personal Assistant
The successful candidate will join an established team of 26 Personal Assistants, 7 of whom are locally based. You will be responsible for providing a remote, consistent, timely and cost-effective support service following the companies specific policies and procedures. The role is primarily diary management and delivering a set of pre-defined related tasks to typically 6 Senior Company Managers.
As a Personal Assistant your main responsibilities are……
· First point of contact for enquiries
· Build and manage customer relationships
· Diary management for allocated managers
· Meeting logistics (both internal and customer related)
· Receiving calls, responding, directing or flagging as appropriate
· General support would include expense processing, leave booking, booking of travel and accommodation for allocated managers
· Delegated Leave approval
· Delegated Travel Approvals (only where there is an audit trail of prior management approval)
· Provide cover during leave of absence period for other members of the PA team
As a Personal Assistant your skills will include……
· Prior PA experience
· Experience of managing multiple diaries
· Good communication skills, written and verbal
· Confident in using MS Office suite especially strong in Outlook knowledge
· Highly organised and ability to prioritise and multi-task
· Strong attention to detail
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Ability to apply common sense and delegate when appropriate
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Useful skills as a Personal Assistant……
· Experience of operating in a shared service environment
· Remote working (ie not in same location as Manager)
· Knowledge of Lync/Skype
If you have the relevant skills that are required for this role, contact the team at DRM Resourcing or send your cv now!!!
- Diary Management
- Organisational Skills
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'