Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a £20 million construction company based in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis
- Diary and email management.
- Planning meetings and events (including expenses, travel and hotel booking).
- General administration
- Marketing, branding and advertising (including the development of social media).
- Lead on monthly newsletters both internal and externally.
- Project planning, development and execution
- General HR administration - first point of contact, sickness and annual leave monitoring and management, and appointment of external advisors as required.
- Support with any recruitment activities required across the UK in combination with external agencies as required.
- Oversee GDPR compliance
- Support the MD and Operations manager with H&S planning, compliance monitoring and reporting.
- To be the central point for any external enquires from major customer and suppliers.
- Supporting the Managing Director with all reasonable business requests.
If you are interested, please contact Robyn Baker at Rutherford Briant for more information
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'