Sopra Steria Recruitment are recruiting a Personal Assistant to provide support to the Group IT Director to ensure issue resolution and accurate prioritisation of tasks and ensure the efficient flow of information between the Group IT Director and internal and external customers in order to achieve corporate goals.
- To take ownership and manage queries through to resolution with relevant business owners on behalf of the Group IT Director
- To investigate and own any issues raised to the Group IT Director, resolving as appropriate without escalation
- To collate, prioritise and edit all information and papers required for meetings and ensure sufficient time is given to enable the Group IT Director to familiarise themselves with the content.
- Organising accommodation and travel including flights, trains, cars etc.
- To manage the Group IT Director, their diary and appointments on a daily basis.
- To read and prioritise all communications coming into the Group IT Director, responding where possible and ensuring timely and accurate responses are issued.
- To understand the content and context of communications to the Group IT Director to enable swift and accurate resolution of queries.
- To provide specific support and an exemplary service to the Group IT Director on relevant matters to all internal and external stakeholders.
- To maintain a filing system to ensure timely retrieval of information.
- To arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings.
- To conduct an in depth daily analysis of data for performance reports.
- To ensure that all expenses are actioned correctly.
- To work closely with the Group IT Director and to support them through organising activities and events aimed at the development of the Division.
Core Areas of Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Multi level communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Office 365
- Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Multi-skilling and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to network with all areas of the Business.
- Experienced PA to Director level
- Experienced organising accommodation and travel including flights, trains, cars etc
- Experience of management to Department manager level or equivalent.
- High level of Confidentiality.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Impact and Influence skills.
If this is a role that interests you please send across your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'