Salary: Highly Competitive
Hours: Part Time (10-15 hours a week)
Working as part of the team at an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional and adaptable Personal Assistant to work for a Partner within a St. James’s Place Wealth Management - Partner Practice which is based in Barnstaple. You will be managing the work generated by the Partner and offering support as required.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. You will be employed by the Practice.
The Role - Personal Assistant
You will be working with the Partner in all aspects of office management including:
- Diary management
- Arranging appointments
- Client communications by telephone and email
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Ordering stationery
- Managing office budgets
- Assisting the Partner with marketing administration
- Preparing all documentation for the Partner’s meetings
- Ensuring client information is recorded accurately
- Dealing with third parties on a daily basis
- Managing the pipeline of business through the Practice
You have an initial period of training to learn new processes and skills which would provide you with a solid foundation for a career within a Financial Services Practice and you will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework.
The Person - Personal Assistant
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, highly organised and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do’ working style.
You have exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- An excellent eye for detail and good IT skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- You are a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
- You are reliable with proven office management, administrative or personal assistant experience
- You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
- It would be useful, but not essential, to have worked in a Financial Services or professional service environment or have a financial background.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
To apply:Please click Apply on Reed and you will be ultimately redirected to an applications site managed by Burgh Recruitment (who run the St. James’s Place Partnership Recruitment Portal).
Please ensure you have submitted your CV to Burgh Recruitment and completed their short application form or your application will, unfortunately, not be reviewed by them or St. James’s Place.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'