The SF Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Managing Directors of one of their clients based in Swadlincote. This will be on a temporary to permanent basis and the client are looking for someone to start ASAP.
The PA will be responsible for providing full support and confidential personal assistance to the Managing Director.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Electronic diary management
- Arranging meetings, appointments, organising meetings and venues, arranging hospitality
- Taking minutes
- Producing documentation required by the MD, working to strict deadlines
- Taking incoming calls for the MD and dealing with them appropriately
- Open, manage and distribute all post
- To attend, facilitate, prepare and minute meetings
- To produce bulletins, memos and occasional papers for staff
- To prepare presentations
- Reviewing figures in spreadsheets
This role requires someone with previous experience of supporting a senior individual or team in a Personal Assistant role. You must have excellent minute taking and diary management experience, along with fantastic organisation and communication skills and a excellent working knowledge of IT and Microsoft office programmes.
This role requires someone ASAP, so please apply if you are available immediately or on a short notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'