£38,000 + Pension + Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a growing local Company and provide a high level of support for their busy Managing Director.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive secretarial support for the Managing Director and assisting with day to day activities
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, emails, reports and presentations
- Managing diary schedule, booking meeting rooms, and producing agendas for meetings
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements, booking accommodation and preparing detailed itineraries
- Fielding incoming telephone calls, assisting with general enquiries and taking messages when appropriate
- Ensuring the Managing Director are fully supported in all areas of administration and management reports
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'