Salary: Circa £30,000 p.a. + excellent benefits and pension
Full Time, 1 year contract (possibility to go permanent)
Closing date: 7th October 2018
Interviews: 9th and 10th October
Are you a dynamic and motivated Personal Assistant who can help us win the fight against cancer?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to...
- Proactively manage complex schedules and diaries of the Director of Communities and the Director of Trading
- Manage all department meetings and events, including engagement groups, monthly leadership meetings, annual planning meetings and away days
- Responsible for all communications related to events and on behalf of the Directors
- Contribute to and support the high functioning PA team within F&M
- Be an advocate for Communities and Trading across the organisation
- Lead on organising the Communities Festival for the wider directorate
We're game changers. Here at Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer sooner. We're smart, brave and ambitious individuals united by our relentless pursuit of beating cancer sooner. Now we need a Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive and proactive support to our Director of Communities and Director of Trading. You will build excellent relationships with the leadership teams in these areas and the wider PA network, acting as a go to person for support and collaboration. A key part of this role will be having the opportunity to organise our Communities Festival in March - an exciting event that brings together 450 members of staff to celebrating and learning more about our Communities strategy. This will involve budget, project and stakeholder management so a great opportunity to further develop these skills.
You must be a self-starter who can prioritise effectively and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. You can help us ensure we reach across the whole of the UK through your…
- Previous PA experience
- Proven ability to work across multiple departments and projects
- Proactive in the ability to take complete ownership of problems and work, and lead on these without direction
- Experience of organising events
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and communicate effectively, tackle heavy workloads and strong time management skills whilst maintaining high professional standards
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to change, championing new systems and processes.
Both the Director of Communities and Director of Trading are based regionally and are involved in extensive national travel - we would expect the person supporting them to be comfortable supporting remote working staff and able to travel across the UK as required.
If this sounds like you, apply now and help us beat cancer sooner!
For the full job profile, please click on the link below: https://cancer-research-uk-4/candidate-pack-personal-assistant/
- Personal assistant
- executive support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'