This prestigious organisation is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their front of house team based in Nottingham.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A chance to be a part of an expanding and well-established organisation
As a Personal Assistant, you will be working within a fast-paced office environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Executive team with tasks such as arranging travel and accommodation
- Produce meeting/board materials
- Driving customer service standards across the building
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Managing correspondence and other ad-hoc requests
- Offer resolutions to problems and complaints
- Other Personal Assistant duties (answering the phones, diary management etc.)
As a Personal Assistant you will be:
- Passionate about delivering 5* customer service
- Experienced within a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other team members
- Highly presentable at all times
- Driven with strong career aspirations
- Able to demonstrate strong IT skills
If you are passionate about developing professional skills and are looking to progress within a corporate customer focused environment, then this Personal Assistant role is for you. Interviews are being held within the couple of weeks so if you are interested in joining this fantastic organisation, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'