We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to 3 partners within a leading accountancy company to join their busy office in the heart of the city!
Your key responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
- Full diary management
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinner's, organising room bookings, catering, room set ups and video conferences.
- Note taking in meetings/ audio typing
- Organising travel including providing detailed itineraries
- Coordination of events both internal and external
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and friendly attitude
- Experience working for senior individuals
- Strong in all MS Office
If it sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'