Working with the Director of Property, Assets and Investments you will be her Assistant and get involved in all aspects of her work. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
* Managing emails and diary.
* Liaising with clients.
* Conducting research and supporting projects.
* Ensuring the Director is prepared for meetings.
Additionally, you work in a team to deliver integrated, customer focused services which improve outcomes for the people of Oxfordshire who use our services by:
* Providing support to the Directors in their Leadership role, showing a broad understanding of their pressures and demands and the wider organisation (including partner agencies) in which they operate.
* Supporting the Directors in the performance of their duties by being proactive, anticipating their needs and relieving them of administrative duties, showing initiative and working with minimum supervision.
* To work as a team, enabling the Leadership Team to function smoothly, proactively and professionally.?
* Developing a network of internal and external contacts to enable effective horizon scanning and awareness of significant influences on the Directorate.?
* Supporting the Directors and senior managers in their role by assisting the Cabinet Member, including diary management. Deputising in part for Technical Officer Business Improvement. ?From time to time this will include managing the team of Personal Assistants to ensure an efficient and effective cross-service secretarial and administrative support service is available at all times to the Strategic Director and Directors.
* This is a great opportunity for a graduate or someone who works at this level.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a good level of experience in a similar role.
* Has excellent communication, organization, prioritization and IT skills.
* Is accurate in their work with excellent customer service with a drive for continuous improvement.?
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job