Are you an experienced Personal Assistant seeking a busy, varied and challenging role supporting 2 directors within a unique industry? Our client is offering an attractive salary up to £25k per annum, full time hours and a great working environment. If you have a proven background as a PA please apply now.
The Job Role:
- This is a busy and varied PA role.
- Diary and email management.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Production of written correspondence.
- Produce and co-ordinate the production of papers and presentations on behalf of the directors.
- Process and maintain confidential information including personal files for direct reports of the directors.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be highly organised, be able to multi task and be happy working in a busy and at times challenging environment.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- Own transport would be preferred
- An annual salary of £25,000 per annum.
- A Permanent contract.
- Workings hours - 8:30am - 5pm Monday -Friday.
- Free onsite parking.