WOW FACTOR: One of our well established corporate clients is looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant to join their growing, professional team. Located right in the heart of the City in beautiful offices, this is an amazing opportunity for someone who is seeking a new challenge and looking to join a fantastic, supportive working environment.
JOB ROLE: Personal Assistant
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Professional, hard-working, friendly and supportive.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Full secretarial support to the Director
- Extensive Diary management
- Arranging meetings and lunches
- Arrange travel and couriers
- Responsible for event organisation
- Opening and distributing post when necessary
- Liaise with the receptionist to schedule and set up for meetings
- Dealing with incoming correspondence, directing calls and taking messages.
- Support other members of the admin team during peak times and absences
- Personal duties to Director
- Domestic and International travel booking
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong Education.
- Proven experience supporting at board level within a EA/PA role.
- Time management skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills on all Microsoft packages.
- Superb prioritisation and time management skills.
- Able to use initiative and solve problems efficient and efficiently.
- Extremely enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Confidence dealing with senior members of staff
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job