Our highly regarded and very successful client in the Financial industry are seeking a Personal Assistant to join them on a permanent basis, providing a mixture of Administrative and general support to the team.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years' experience within the Financial industry within a similar role as either a PA or Team Assistant. The role would suit a good communicator with excellent multi-tasking skills, who is keen to join an established team in a diverse role where no two days will be the same.
- To provide general secretarial support to the team and the Partners, including diary management, travel arrangements, booking meeting rooms, processing expenses etc
- Financial admin - updating deal sheets, chasing share certificates and legal documents, along with liaising with overseas staff
- Setting up and coordinating weekly meetings
- Helping to organise team events, Christmas party and annual fundraising events
- Opening and distributing post
- Ordering stationary
- Produce and distribute internal correspondence
- Photocopying / scanning
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising and providing refreshments when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant with previous exposure to the Financial industry to join a well-respected and highly regarded business on a permanent basis.
Interviews are commencing soon, so please apply now for immediate consideration.