Based at: Head Office, High Holborn
Hours: 37.5, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
We seek an experienced Personal Assistant to join us at The Jockey Club. Based in our central London Head Office, this exciting opportunity will see you provide a professional PA service to members of the Jockey Club Board of Directors.
You will be required to provide an efficient and effective administration and secretarial support service to an allocated number of Directors. It is therefore essential that you are highly organised, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, are knowledgeable in Microsoft Office packages and have a professional "can do" attitude. In addition you will be privy to confidential information so it is crucial that you are trustworthy, discreet and have a high regard for confidentiality.
This will be a varied role and as such you will perform a wide range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Diary and e-mail management including prioritising incoming mail, meeting co-ordination and organising travel arrangements.
- Production of written correspondence (letters, emails and reports).
- Assist the Directors with research and correlation of responses for meetings and undertaking specific projects as required.
- Produce and co-ordinate the production of papers and presentations on behalf of the Directors
- To plan, co-ordinate and administer Group, Board and Leadership Team meetings; taking, producing and distributing minutes as required.
- Process and maintain confidential information including personal files for direct reports of the Directors.
- Liaising with Board members, Senior Managers across the Group, their PA’s and Senior Executives within the Racing Industry.
- Assisting Racecourse Committees with the administration around the appointment of new committee members/retiring members, maintaining an up-to-date and accurate database, sending and recording of correspondence and badges, producing biographies/photos, organisation of the annual committees meeting, co-ordinating refresher update sessions; regional committee dinners, co-ordinating attendance at racecourse committee meetings etc.
This role will involve occasional travel across the Group, with possible overnight stays required.
If interested in applying for this role, please click the apply button to be taken to our website where you can complete an online application. Applications submitted through reed alone will not be considered.
- Communication Skills