Initial 4 month contract
£28-32k depending on salary
Office Angels London Bridge have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join a fun and friendly office based close to the London Bridge area.
The company specialises in architecture and design and are looking for a confident and enthusiastic person that will provide support to the 6 members of the senior management team
There is potential that this role will go permanent after the 4 month contract so all applicants must be looking for something long term.
Duties of the role:
- Managing senior management teams diaries and calendars
- Arrange meetings and documents
- Typing minutes and reports - format and edit documents
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Assist with the support of project admin - printing and binding documents
- General support to the whole of the team
- Cover front of house when needed - meeting and greeting, answer calls and taking messages
Requirements for the position:
- Be immediately available to start a new role
- Be happy with a 4 month contract but also looking for something permanent
- Experience within a PA position
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and a team player
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.