An asset management company situated in the City of London. We have an ongoing temporary PA role starting immediately.
We are looking for a PA with exemplary organisational skills with experience in working with senior level management.
Your duties will include:
- Daily organising and diary management
- Dealing with all correspondence,
- Booking meeting rooms,
- All administrative tasks,
- Dealing with staff expenses,
- Setting up and taking notes in meetings,
- Dealing with staff absences
- Provide PA support to the MD and the senior management team
- Organise external and internal meetings
- Arranging facilities as necessary and circulating appropriate agendas
- Arrange internal staff events
- Booking national and international travel
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive with a hands-on approach
- Highly organised with attention to detail and follow through
- Advanced computer skills and ability to take minutes in meetings.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
OUR MISSION: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
We are also interested in people looking for the following roles, PA, Executive Assistant, Reception, Office Manager, Papraplanner, Paralegal, Team Assistant, Administration, Human Resources, Sales, Legal Secretary, Data Entry. Customer Service, Admin Assistant. Compliance Analyst, Marketing Executive, Property, Investment, Financial Services
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!