Recruitment Agency reference: 6672790
A registered Charity based in Cambridgeshire are looking to recruit for a highly experienced Personal Assistant on a on-going temporary contract with the possibility of securing permanent work and you'll be required to work 36.66 hours per week.
Main responsibilities in the role:
- Processing all incoming and outgoing material, including mail and telephone calls
- Preparing all the correspondence and professional work involving Fellows, graduates, undergraduates, College members and the University authorities
- Maintaining and "juggling" an accurate and up-to-date office diary, arranging appointments and meetings and making judgements about priorities
- Assisting with the Master's preparation for attendance at various College and University functions
- Administration of invitations to, and all arrangements for, a range of official entertainments
- Arranging the Master's travel (including overseas trips) on College and other professional business, including liaising with the Development Director
- General administration including maintenance of records, photocopying, filing, referencing and other clerical/secretarial duties associated with all the above tasks
- Worked as a Senior PA, ideally with the Education/Public Sector
- Excellent communication skills and IT literate in all standard Microsoft packages
- Strong time management and organisational skills
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Charley Payne by email on as soon as possible.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job