Our client, a niche Insurance organisation based in London, have an extremely rare opportunity for an experienced PA to join them to support at C-level and Director level.
It is essential that you have necessary and relevant experience working previously as a PA at this level, within either the Insurance or Financial Services industries. You will have supported on a one to two plus basis and you must possess excellent communication skills, be extremely organised, be able to prioritise and have sound business acumen, a keen eye for detail and an incredibly strong work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Providing Personal Assistant support to C-level individual and two Directors
* Support the wider team as and when needed
* Extensive dairy and international travel management
* Coordinating event planning
* Preparing and updating of itineraries
* Preparing presentations using PowerPoint
* Inbox management
* Screening of calls/gate keeping
* Submitting and processing expenses
* Taking meeting minutes/note taking
* Draft correspondence
If you have the relevant and necessary PA experience, have worked to support at C-level and/or Director level, have worked within Insurance or Financial Services then please apply today for immediate screening!
- Personal Assistant