Hays Office Support are looking for a PA to support a Director for a Swindon based company
Your new company
As a Personal Assistant for this well-established family company, you will work closely supporting a Director and provide assistance to the wider Senior Executive team. In this role, you will often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
Your new role
This role is based in the Swindon Head Office and working Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm. You will need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation's aims and objectives. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA.
- Complex Diary management
- Booking meeting rooms (managing the booking system)
- Updating contacts in organisation charts/lists
- Taking minutes
- COSH management
- Updating Approved Contractor System
- Writing letters and memos
- Arranging internal and external events
- Managing Health and Safety Requirements
- Reporting H & S Statistics
- Dealing with incoming email, calls and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director
What you'll need to succeed
- PA experience supporting up to Director/Senior Management level
- Confident MS Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Quick learner on new systems/processes
- Attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Free parking
- Opportunity to train/up-skill within the business
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Paying up to £25,000 pa, based on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.