Large Insurance Company Seeking Team Personal Assistant
Your New Company:
Your new company is a large re-insurance firm inside London. They are seeking a Team PA to support the Managing Director and the Senior Managers
Your New Responsibilities:
- Assist and contribute to projects, to ensure the smooth running of team activities and initiatives. Following up on outstanding actions. Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, when required.
- Assist with providing background research and analysis on specific issues as required.
- Attend meetings and take minutes ensuring minutes are approved and circulated promptly and following up on outstanding actions.
- Managing Diary, International Travel and Expenses for the Team
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous EA/Team Secretarial experience in a fast paced environment working with senior and multiple stakeholders.
- Touch typing accurate 60 wpm.
- Awareness and understanding of working in a financial services/insurance environment (preferential) with the ability to take meeting minutes.
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, creating spreadsheets, document presentation, PowerPoint and creating presentations.
- Understanding of the business including reinsurance and excess of loss reinsurance is preferred although the willingness to learn this throughout the role is essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job