**Exciting opportunity for an experienced PA supporting at Director level, available for an immediate start with no holiday commitments**
JOB ROLE: Personal Assistant
JOB TYPE: Temporary
HOURS: 09.00 am- 17.00pm
SALARY: £17.00 PH
LOCATION: West End, London
CULTURE: Sociable, friendly, professional
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- To review the CEO's email and post each day and filter appropriately
- To filter telephone calls for the CEO
- To deal with basic correspondence and provide administrative support
- To manage the CEO's Outlook diary ensuring all meetings are planned effectively
- To meet daily with the CEO to review correspondence and diary and undertake any actions following the review
- Manage the CEO's expenses at the end of the week
- To ensure that the CEO's communications are always functioning correctly (laptop, mobile)
- Attending meetings when required, preparing agenda's, taking notes and producing minutes for CEO
- Draft replies to documents, which can be of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Co-ordinate the production of Board papers and other meeting packs as required. Maintain records and develop reports concerning new or on-going projects.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous PA experience supporting at director level is essential
- Ability to prepare presentation materials effectively
- Ability to draft written material including meeting minutes accurately
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to deliver within deadline and to a high standard of accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to or quoting reference: HB/ST/0603
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.