An excellent opportunity has arisen at our reputable and successful client for an energetic and detail oriented Personal Assistant.
This role will be supporting a senior individual and wider team individuals, therefore you will need to be flexible in your assisting.
You will be responsible for:
• Comprehensive diary management including prioritising and scheduling meetings and Compiling detailed travel schedules and itineraries
• Extensive telephone duties as the key liaison with high profile external clients
• Monitoring and prioritising incoming mail/correspondence
• Managing financial administration - expense processing, invoices and PO raising/reconciling
• To provide support to senior colleagues in the preparation of documents, reports and presentations for Management Meetings, Board Meetings and External Events
Five years experience within Financial Services and supporting at a senior level is essential for this busy and diverse position. You will be an independent worker, who enjoys thinking ahead - you will be expected to take initiative and go above and beyond.
If this sound like a perfect role for you, apply today!