Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: PA to Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Contract: Permanent (Full Time)
- You'll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time.
PA to CTO :
- Are you an experienced PA reporting at a senior level?
- Would you consider one of your strengths to be ensuring that you make your manager as effective and efficient as possible?
- Is having excellent written and verbal communications skills one of your strengths?
- Maybe you’ve worked within the technology/IT industry previously? Although this isn’t essential.
- Alternatively, maybe you’re a graduate in Humanities or have proven writing experience?
- Do you pride yourself on being a highly efficient individual with outstanding organisational skills?
- Have you got a proven track record of building excellent relationships at all levels?
- Is working under pressure and managing multiple tasks at short notice some of your strengths?
- Would you be confident challenging managers and flex your working approach when needed?
- Is being trustworthy and being aware of the need for confidentiality something you pride yourself on?
- Are you a team player who can actively contribute to the PA team and support other team members as needed?
- Are you also able to work autonomously, delegate and prioritise your own workload when required?
- Would you be described as solution-oriented and generally proactive individiual?
- Are you a quick learning who would be able to swiftly learn about our clients tools and technologies?
- Is MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs something you’re highly experienced working with?
- Does a varied opportunity working for a growing, award winning’ organisation which looks after their staff excite you? Alternatively, maybe you're keen to be part of a friendly close-knit PA team?
- Does flexible working hours and a competitive salary entice you?
- Are you looking for an exciting career and not just a job?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'PA to the CTO’…
PA to CTO
Our client is looking for a PA to support the Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
The CTO is responsible for three divisions, made up of around eighty people. Your purpose is to deliver the product lines of our clients current core business and exploit the market sectors which they believe will become their core business over the next few years, so you'll be right at the heart of the action in this role.
As a PA for our client your most important job is to make your manager as effective and efficient as possible. Reporting to the CTO, you'll help to optimise their time through rigorous diary management, as well as being responsible for planning, coordinating, and minuting key meetings. There will be a substantial amount of drafting correspondence such as internal emails, blog posts and other material as required. You'll assist with email management, organise project and team celebrations, social events, and - most importantly - you'll act as a reliable sanity check and sounding board for ideas.
In addition to this, you’ll be at the centre of the CTO’s team and their activities, and the soul that keeps the team moving forward. To that end you'll also be responsible for picking up some projects and ad-hoc tasks for the CTO and the direct reports, giving you insight and strong ties into key parts of the business.
As well as working closely with the CTO and his reports, you'll also be a member of our clients friendly, close-knit PA team, working collaboratively with other PAs across the company to do what's best for our client and help maximise efficiency in all areas.
Being a PA for our client isn't just about diary management and meeting minutes - it's about working in total trust and harmony with the managers you support as a well-oiled, high-functioning team. If the thought of playing an integral part in key company initiatives and the opportunity to help shape process in a fast-paced product and innovation division sound exciting, this might just be the job for you!
Our client is an award winning company - which aspires to be the best place you've ever worked.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Docs