A unique opportunity to join the UK operation of a large established Automotive Manufacturing Group based in the Tipton area.
We are looking to recruit a pro-active and professional PA to the Managing Director (MD) on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate should ideally have experience of working in a Small Medium Enterprise (SME) with a multi-disciplined structure.
Supporting the MD, this role would suit an individual who is organised, proactive and is able to deal with fast moving environments.
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, you will ideally have the necessary skills to fulfil the following:
- Accurate and up-to-date diary maintenance.
- Day to day work activities and personal schedule planning.
- Receive and make telephone calls on behalf of MD.
- Travel & expenses arrangements for the MD and also Senior Managers.
- Timely and accurate internal & external correspondence.
- Hospitality for events/conferences.
- Sorting company letters and post.
- Produce Management meeting reports and packs.
- Taking and typing minutes and meeting notes.
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communicator
- Good inter-personal skills (a good listener)
- Good organisational skills in order to prioritise work and ensure smooth running of conferences and events.
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Typing and note taking skills
- German language skills (added bonus)
- Competitive Salary: £10 - £14 per hour (Depending on Experience).
- 25 Hours per week (8am to 1pm; Monday to Thursday)
- 24 days annual leave per year (pro-rata). After 5 years’ service, this increase by 1 day per year (Max 5 days). Bank Holidays on top of the annual allowance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Non-contributory Healthcare Plan for dental, eye and hospital treatments.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Staff discount for new cars (up to 24% or more dependent on models).
- Employee Reward Portal’ for discounts to stores and online purchases.
- Employee assistance for job related training or membership subscriptions.
- On-site staff canteen.
- Free on-site car park.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the apply button provided on the page.
We look forward to your application.
- Organisational Skills