We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support a Senior Executive and team of Investment Professionals of one of our Private Equity clients. This will start on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent. The team comprises 16 professionals and 2 Assistants all of whom are based in Mayfair, London.
Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £35-45K DOE
Benefits package: Competitive
PERSONAL ASSISTANT DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive diary management.
- Arranging and preparing travel itineraries weekly.
- Answer phones, greet guests, and perform other general administrative tasks for
- Schedule conference rooms for professionals, work with Reception and Corporate Services staff to prepare meetings for team, including catering requirements.
- Allocate expenses for professionals.
- Set up conference calls and video conferencing.
- Book couriers as necessary.
- Printing and binding of presentations as required.
- Work in cooperation with the other Assistant to cover phones and provide full administrative cover when the other Assistant is absent.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years' experience working in a similar environment
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Windows 10/Office 2016 is advantageous
- Excellent analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work on own initiative to resolve issues.
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV. RMS is a boutique PA recruitment firm specialising in finding the perfect home for our candidates.